Do you prefer spending spare time on youtube? Well, youtube is usually known as a perfect way of entertainment. But you can’t because you’ve already spent a lot of time staring at the bright screen while working.Hold on
Have you heard about the latest youtube update? Any Guesses!
Youtube comes up with a new update on youtube nightmode. You can turn on youtube night mode. Enhance your viewing experience by activating youtube dark mode. The dark mode is becoming the most popular update in all gadgets, websites, and social media apps; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, even youtube have it.
Stop worrying about your health or vision simply switch your youtube in dark mode. The Dark mode allows you to change the color from bright to dark colors and text in light colors. It aims to reduce light, it is beneficial for you to use night mode at night. The youtube night mode helps you to save battery, brings down the stress on your eyes, reduces glare light, and makes it effortless when you’re trying to concentrate on your device in the darkroom.
How to Activate Youtube Dark Mode on Dekstop
- Go to google and search youtube.com in the search bar.
- Click on the user icon in the top-right corner. Click the Dark theme button.
- If you are not signed in click the right top corner setting option will pop out and click on the Appearance button.
- Click on the switch that labeled with Dark Theme
- Click on the toggle button to ON to enable the dark theme
- You’ll see the screen will switch in Black Background and looks like this.
Youtube doesn’t allow sync with a google account. So the changes you’ll make will be only applied to your current web browser. So you’ve to enable the dark mode of each computer you use.
How to Activate Youtube Dark Mode Manually
If you’re enabled to find out the dark button on the youtube setting. Don’t worry by following these steps you’ll be able to activate the dark mode.
- Go to google chrome and search youtube.com
- Open developer mode by pressing “F12” or “Ctrl+Shift+I”
- In developer mode click on console setting and type the following code and press enter:
- Now toggle the Dark Mode ON button. Your bright screen will be changed into a dark screen.
How to Enable Youtube Dark Mode in Firefox
If you’re not a Chrome user you can enable the youtube dark mode on firefox by following these steps.
- Open the Firefox browser and go the youtube.com
- Sign in to your youtube account.
- Click on three lines and click on the web Develop option.
- Select the Web Console and write the following code.
- Now go to your youtube profile and click on the Dark Mode button
- Toggle the ON button to activate the dark mode.
How to Activate Youtube Dark Mode in Microsoft Edge Browser
- Open your Microsoft Edge Browser and go to Youtube.com
- Login into your youtube account
- Press Fn+F12 to open the developers’ mode.
- Switch to the Console tab and type the following code.
- Press Enter and refresh the page for youtube Dark Mode.
How to Activate Youtube Dark Mode on Opera Browser
- Open Youtube and Login to your account.
- Click on View and then click on Show Developer Tools Panel.
- Click on Developer and click on developer tools button and type the following code
var cookieDate = new Date();
cookieDate.setFullYear(cookieDate.getFullYear( ) + 1);
document.cookie=”VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=fPQ4jCL6EiE; expires=” + cookie Date.toGMTString( ) + “; path=/”;
- Close the panel and refresh to activate the Night Dark mode
How to Activate Youtube Dark Mode on Android
- Open the youtube app on your cell phones and tap on your user profile on the right top corner
- Tap the “setting”. The setting menu will appears
- Click on the Dark Theme on and toggle On button to activate the dark mode in your mobile app.
- The Dark screen will be activated when you flip the switch.
How to Activate Youtube Dark Mode in IPhone
- Open the youtube app and click on user profile
- You’ll find the “Setting Button” there.
- Click on Setting.
- The setting menu will pop up.
- Click on Dark Theme and toggle ON to change the theme
Dark Screen will be activated on your iPhone. Enjoy your time by watching videos via dark mode on your iPhone.