Have you ever tried to stream by yourself? If yes, then mixer is the best platform for you as it allows you to stream without any hesitations. It is so simple to use no matter you are a beginner or not. You just need to create your mixer account first and then stream everything that you want. You can also stream your Xbox games with Microsoft’s stream platform.
A mixer makes some moves in previous years to prove that this is the best streaming platform. If you want to prove that you are a pro gamer, then there is no other better platform to stream and show your ability.
Sign Up With Mixer
To get star streaming in a mixer you just need to create an account. If you have a window 10 Pc then it will be easy for you as Microsoft owns the service. When you click on the Sign-Up button, a window will show you a Sign up with your Microsoft account button. Click on it, and it will provide the credentials that you will use to sign in to Windows 10 or the Xbox One console.
How to set up a Mixer stream for the first time:
To set up a mixer for the first, you need to check the privacy settings that allow you to broadcast from your PC. By default, the broadcast should be allowed but the main query is that how to check it. There are some steps for your guidance to set up a mixer for the first time such as:
- Navigate to the Xbox user settings page.
- Enter your username
- Click Next.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the Sign-in button
- Click the Xbox One or Windows 10 Online Safety tab.
- Click the Allow button in the Broadcast gameplay section
- Click on the Save button.
How to set up Mixer to stream Xbox One games:
If you are a gamer and want to stream Xbox One games on the mixer to show that you are a good player. You have your Microsoft Account and your Mixer account linked if you signed up previously, and if they are not linked then you have to link them first and then go for the streaming. While streaming any game through a mixer on your console, follow these steps:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller
- Open the guide.
- Go to the broadcast tab
- Select broadcast the game you want to.
How to stream on Mixer using OBS
OBS is a free powerful broadcast software and it is also popular. If you want to go extra with your streaming and have a capture card to pull the feed from your console, here’s how to get your Mixer account linked up in OBS. To stream on mixer using OBS, follow these steps:
- Login to your account at mixer.com
- Click on your profile.
- Click to manage the channel.
- Click on the copy button.
Next, you have to run your broadcasting software, in this case, you have to follow these steps in the OBS Studio:
- Select Settings in OBS Studio.
- Select the Stream tab on the left sidebar of the OBS studio.
- Drop-down box for desired streaming service, select a mixer.
- Copy the stream key from the Mixer dashboard.
- Paste the stream key.
- Then you will able to stream your game.
How to stream on Mixer using XSplit
Xspit is another powerful broadcast software like OBS but it is not free. It is very easy to use for newcomers and experienced streamers alike. The first thing that you have to do is that you checked that your Mixer extensions are added to XSplit. To stream on a mixer using Xsplits, follow these steps:
- Open the Xsplit broadcaster
- Select an Extensions.
- Select Get more extensions.
- Go to the Plugin Store.
- Click on the Show Outputs button.
- Select the Mixer.
- Then select Show Sources in the Plugin Store.
- Select Mixer Chat Viewer.
To set up your stream on a mixer using Xsplit easily, follow these steps:
- Open the Xsplit broadcaster
- Go to the Outputs menu.
- Set up a new output.
- Then select a Mixer.
- In the windows, it will appear automatically.
- Click on the Authorize button.
- Log in with your account.
- Then go to the Outputs menu again.
- Click on the settings cog next to your account.
- The settings menu will open and allow you to customize it.
A mixer is a platform to stream online everything such as games. The mixer is concluded as one of the best streaming platforms due to its previous moves and allows you to stream perfectly in different ways. You can stream your Xbox One games on the mixer. You just need to create an account on the mixer and allow broadcasting from your PC. If you are a window 10 user, then it will be easy for you as Windows 10 owns the service. The above-detailed instructions will be helpful for you to set up streaming on the mixer.